Popular Posts

Friday, May 25, 2012

I Dreamed About Jesus

As I journeyed my road
I got tired for seeking the end
'cause I suffered from heavy load
my knees started to bend

I  encountered a man
that told me the easiest way
full of excitement and I ran
I thought I was lucky for each day

I noticed the path getting rough
the risks were more than before
I deceived, he that in my ear sough
the anguish dragged me more and more

along the road of danger 
where decided to give up
I was helped by someone stranger
 he told me direction way up

I followed what he said
then I saw a man bearing a heavy wood
bloods on the ground where he laid
at my back a man laughing, he has black hood

I turned back my sight 
the man said to me
My child follow the light
no idea what were going to be

The hooded guy raised the big knife
but the man shouted !
I am the Way, the Truth and the Life
knees fell down, very astounded

The light filled the place
the man flew up on heaven
the other fell on the blaze
it's like a separation of white doves and raven

the light from sun covers the morning
finally I woke up and pray on my bed
then give thanks for having life which everlasting
I dreamed about  Jesus, who's blood was shed






2 comments: