Popular Posts

Thursday, August 30, 2012

"I Still Love You My Son"

"I Still Love You My Son"
by Mark Kaven Lazaro



He held my life for a long time
He gave all the best things for me
He showed the love, the life sublime
He cared for me and always be


I ran  away from my Father
I let my feet brought me so far
I had chosen the world rather
I spent my days, 'till I've felt jar


From the dusty road I'd walked
The power and wealth are now gone
With the swine I friendly talked
I thought all the things which undone


I suffered from my wickedness
I was half dead man walking back
That's what I got with selfishness
That brought myself badly out hack


Now I am turning back again
So ashamed for what I have done
 For I've lost it all and got vain
Now all things are wasted and gone


But there I saw a man standing
Gladly shouting "My son!" "My son!"
My teardrops fell from astounding
Then he said "I still love you son"




When I heard this song "When God Ran" by Philip, Craig and Dean..I felt so  secure by our Almighty Father. 
This is the reason why I wrote this poem "I Still Love You Son".
Please read the poem and listen to the tremendous powerful message of the song.
GOD BLESS US ALL BRETHREN
Keep Holding unto HIM 


No comments:

Post a Comment