Popular Posts

Monday, May 6, 2013

If I Will Make a List

If I will make a list of  wrongs
All of the bad things I've done
Thousands of papers won't do
Because everyday I live 
The dirt is on my hands and lips

My heart is weak and tired
But Your grace is amazing
That helps me sore high

If I will make a list of blessings
All of the good things You've done
Paper as wide as the ocean won't do
Because everyday I live
You watch me from above

Lord you are my sword and my shield
You're the Light in darkness
You are the one who make a way
To save me from death and sin
Lord You're my Savior 
And You're my friend..

How many times I failed You
But how many times Your hands
reach me when I'm drowning from sin
You loved me.. You forgave me..

If I will make a list
Lord You're amazing..
So amazing..

No comments:

Post a Comment